Tips for Ordering Portraits and Submitting Photos
- Please submit one order form per Memorial Portrait ordered.
- Please check the entire order form for completeness prior to sending it to us. This will prevent any delay in starting on your order.
- Try to provide the best possible photograph available.
- Encourage the family to keep a copy of the original so they may submit the original for reproduction. Results can be better with an original.
- Protect the photograph when mailing by using a photo mailer or cardboard backer. We’ll send it back to you.
- Please don’t tape the face of a photograph unless you have special photo tape.
- We take Visa and MasterCard. We encourage you to consider using a credit card to eliminate our deposit requirement. Your card is charged in full only upon shipment. Please call for information.
- For more information on sending your order electronically see our How to Order page. Learn More >>
Specific Portrait Order Tips:
- If you would like a special crop, please photocopy the photograph and hand draw your desired crop on the photocopy. Include this with your order
- Remember to use the special instructions area for any unique requirements. If you need more room, please make notes on a blank piece of paper to share your instructions.
- Please don’t cut or alter the photograph, let us do it digitally. The results will be better.
- When ordering a Background Removal, please see our standardized background choices on our Backgrounds page. Learn More >>
- If you would like a specific background color, please include a color chip sample for your desired background. Note it in special instructions.
- If you would like your black and white photograph colorized, please call the office for a quote. Please also include all color specifications for the photo when it is submitted (hair color, eye color, clothing etc.).
Frame Ordering Tips:
- All frames require flat portraits.
- When ordering custom covered frames, please see complete order information and options on our Custom Frames page. Learn More >>
Thank you for choosing Paradise Pictures, LLC for your Memorial Portrait needs. If we can be of any assistance during the ordering process, please call us at (800) 960-8040.